Highland Cow Tutorial
Pound sterling (£) - GBP
A class favourite – the highland Cow tutorial More info below.
PRERECORDED TUTORIAL DOWNLOAD AND START STRAIGHT AWAY
I'll show you how to recreate this class favourite - the highland cow. I'll start with some out of focus (bokeh) effect grass and the horns then move on to the cow's fur using a combination of Unison soft pastel sticks and pastel pencils. I'll talk you though my techniques real-time so you get to know my thought processes whilst showing you exactly what I'm doing. You'll have a ring side seat watching over my shoulder in HD quality video.
Additional Learning Points:
- How to remove pastel when you've saturated pastelmat
- How to fix your painting when you lean on it with colour on your hand
- Reshaping the nostrils with light pastel over dark
Watch the highland cow time-lapse video
Once purchased, you'll receive a link to download your PDF guide with the following:
- Suggested materials list including pastel colour choices in the Unison Colour range and a student brand (I use Jaxell 72 set but any set will do)
- Paper choice
- My top tip for this piece
- The copyright free reference photo with and without a grid and a line drawing.
- 2 sizes to choose from. 11x6 inches (fits A4) and 16x9 inches (fits A3)
You'll also receive a one month subscription to my VIP Facebook Group - link in the PDF
LIVE TUTOR SUPPORT: Included with all my tutorials is Live Tutor Support via Zoom, the details to join are in the PDF. Join the Facebook group to find out times or email me. Times are subject to change to allow everyone to join.